Wednesday, July 20, 2011

reinterpretation

i think i need to clarify yesterday's post.

I started by saying that there are only two things in my life that i truly regret...

Not having gone back up North, and not having moved to Dallas. allow me to detail the reasons for both of these...

I didn't go back up North for a third straight summer because i was in a relationship with Emily at the time, and didn't go back after OU because i chose to remain in OK and look for a job. As for the other summers i was happy with where i was and in no sort of transition period...

As for Dallas, I chose not to go after OU for the same reason i didn't go up North, trying to be responsible. I haven't gone yet, because up until a month ago, the plan was to eventually move there with D.

let me again continue this by saying i don't regret many things. I don't regret my relationships. I don't regret going to school, and i don't regret staying to job hunt. well that last one is about 90% percent true, but anyways...

My previous post seems to have come across as though i blame these relationships for me not having done these things. That is not the case, and i want that clarified. What i meant to say is that i no longer wish to jump into a relationship with anyone. i now longer want to start a relationship where the plans i have are not understood and either accepted or included into its future.

I am sorry for the misunderstand, and to anyone whose feelings were hurt...

on the other hand, if you don't like what you read on here...

Don't read the blog.

now that that's dealt with... LINK

No comments: