Monday, August 01, 2011

it's all according to plan...

what's that saying about GOD laughing at your plans. I assume he's ROTFL right about now....

wow that was negative. lets try that again...

What's that saying about GOD laughing at your plans? i don't think it's meant as negative as it sounds. cause honestly it kinda makes GOD sound like an ass...

too sacrilegious? bah, i figure he can take a joke. he did create the cast of Jersey Shore, so he must have some sense of humor....

ok, ok, ok. im getting way off point.

as a random point of reference, im currently listening to Lissie's Catching a Tiger album. thanks Ken

I think the point i would like to eventually get to, that im trying so hard to learn right now...

...

...

...is still completely lost on me.

i think its somewhere between not over investing yourself into something blindly to fill some hole, and to be patient with the future. if something is supposed to happen it will. And it's not that my end game has come and gone unsuccessfully. its not that i haven't reached what im aiming for. Its that I cant see how im going to get there. I have to accept that its not in my control. It's out of my hands...

side note: this is not me giving up in any way. Fuck That. When i want something i get it dammit! well i try my damnedest any way...

sorry if im being cryptic. i think the devil is in the details, and right now im not interested in him...

MUSIC

No comments: