Monday, July 18, 2011

recalculating route...

on my way home from Dallas this weekend, i got to thinking about regrets. I'm not big on regretting things, in fact there are is very little in life i regret. Sure there are situations i wish i had handled better, or had gone a different way, but I've learned from all of them, so to regret the outcome is to regret knowledge.

I like getting knowledged...

However there are two things in my life I've wanted for some time, and have to obtain them...

I want to go back up North. for those who know about my time in Minnesota, you know how i speak of it. for those unawares. Its my happiest place on earth.



but every summer i have found a reason not to go back. work, school, relationships...

and secondly, its a rather well known fact how much i want to move to Dallas. I haven't done so for similar reasons. work, school, relationships...

namely relationships...

i think its time to decide what it is that i want. and do it.

im making a schedule. im not breaking it for anyone again.

today's musical LINK

No comments: