Friday, July 01, 2011

the impending weekend...

i really wish i could find a way to remain nothing but positive, but right now it seems that life is filled with up moments continually crashed and held down by crap i cant control, or more conversations i would rather not have...

however, its a new weekend. a July 4th weekend. a weekend of gatherings of old friends. i look forward to it, and all the options presented to me presently. i will have to turn some opportunities down, and to anyone i disappoint with these decisions, let me say im sorry. i appreciate you interest in my company, and i promise i will not be completely absent from you weekend frivolities. but that right now, my focus is me.

thats how i have to be.

thats all i can feel right now.

see you all soon...

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I say, surround yourself with people that make you laugh.

Hope to see you this weekend... I'm really funny.