Wednesday, July 13, 2011

decisions in life...

So to be honest i was starting to wonder when the lingering effects of the break up were going to occur. turns out they'd been there the whole time and i didn't know. I was having trouble making decisions...

plans...

changes and choices...

I made plans for the future. They were gone, and suddenly i couldn't decide on anything.

Living situation. Second job. Applying myself...

Then i went to Dallas this weekend with Kendra to visit Jesse Gibson. I found shopping bargains. ate tons of food and drank. met new people. met a girl. and had probably the best time just getting to catch up in the car ride to and from (Stringtown!). And i walked away realizing a few things.

I like my hair-cut. I dont want a second job that will make me miss life. I need to apply for the open producer position and get back to being a ambitious career shark (update: handed it in today!) I want to enjoy life and everything i can from it. If this possible roommate thing doesnt work out by the end of the week, i will take the first apartment in my price range that i like and be happy with it.

things, i think... are looking up.

LINK

DOUBLE LINK    youre welcome :)

2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

I hope it keeps looking up friend! You deserve for it to!

-Sam I Am- said...

(insert like button)
(click like button)

liked.